Account Director – Financial Services
I am working with a global Financial Services brand based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Account Director.
You will require 4+ years proven experience leading accounts, financial control of accounts, creative briefings and line management of teams.
The position is offering hybrid working (on-site in Cardiff/ working from home) and would suit someone looking for a role working 4 days per week.
- Work directly with the client and be responsible for brand guardianship on their projects
- Take financial control of accounts, including forecasting and providing regular reports etc.
- Be accountable for the delivery of growth targets for the account
- Manage the execution of projects and the in-house creative team across print, digital and integrated campaigns
- Run team reviews, one 2 one’s and regularly liaise with account and project managers
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Excellent account leadership skills with a developed financial and commercial expertise
- First-rate communications skills
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software