Account Director – Digital Agency
London – Up to 50k plus bonus/ impressive benefits package
This fast-growing independent digital agency have a cracking leadership team who come from some of the biggest names in the industry. Fairly new and exciting, this agency is working with leading online brands in sectors like fintech, FMCG, travel & healthcare. Specialists in search, display, mobile, creative and much more this agency have global ambitions.
As Account Director you will ultimately be responsible for client relationships and managing their key campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong client management skills, be a digital expert and an understanding of the wider marketing mix and ultimately the ability to manage and develop a team successfully.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Ensuring campaigns meet/exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered with the necessary strategic direction.
- Playing a crucial role in the preparation and delivery of pitch work for new opportunities
- Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
- Assisting marketing with raising the profile of the company.
What skills do you need?
- Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing, with at least 4 years’ experience
- Preferably a strong background in Paid Search, with solid Travel, Retail and Finance vertical experience
- Proven knowledge of digital, including search, display, creative, social and affiliates
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Proven record of developing colleagues within a team environment.