I am working with a recognised UK Retail and home improvement group who are recruitiong for an Account Manager to join their team. The role can be positioned within their central London office or Southampton. Hybrid office/ home working is on offer.
You will require 3+ years commercial experience and be familiar working within a studio environment and directly with stakeholders.
Reporting to the Account Director you will be responsible for the planning and account management of new product briefs and make best use of delivery resources both on and off-site. The role is required to build strong collaborative relationships with clients whilst supporting the production teams in the UK and overseas.
The Account Manager work proactively, understanding and aim to work smarter across the production of their content and ensuring that client is working together to create consistency in all outputs.
- Work in true collaboration and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible
- Working with studio managers and production teams to ensure the best delivery solutions studio team. Day-to-day resource/freelance decisions
- Work alongside other departments and closely with a copywriter within the dedicated team
- Ownership of process and systems re-engineering for delivery of assets
- Strong understanding and experience with transcreation and localization process (including print, video and digital)
- Assist with financial management and understanding, ensuring work is billed correctly and timely.
- Help with account growth & client development, developing, maintaining and growing client relationships, plus identifying new opportunities
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in retail sectors or products that move at pace with high volume production
- Knowledge of working with core asset production including; Photography/CGI/Videos/Asset Production/Retouching