Affiliate Marketing Manager - Fintech
One of the hottest growing fintech’s in London
This client is seeking an analytical, commercially savvy and performance driven Affiliate Marketing Manager to help drive growth in investor customers. The role will focus on acquisition, activation of their affiliate partners
What you'll do
- Build our strategic affiliate network through recruiting new affiliate partners and actively managing relationships with our existing strategic partners, to provide quality business leads and cost-effective investor acquisition.
- Managing the creation and ongoing optimisation of creative assets such as display ads and email templates that support activity.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Continually measure and optimise the overall programmes ROI, optimising the programmes overall performance and individual partners.
- Align offers and campaigns with the other marketing channels such as PPC, retargeting and social media.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing with a good network of publishers/media.
Experience of using affiliate tracking platforms and web analytics.
Previous experience in the fintech or financial/private equity industries is ideal.
Experience and knowledge of managing biddable media (PPC, social, native) is an advantage.
Experience of email marketing tools to set up and deploying campaigns and lifecycle marketing.
Salary & benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest start-ups in Europe with a top-notch team.
- Employee share options.