We are working with an incredibly ambitious company that are reducing the carbon footprint of the leading FTSE 350 organisations within the UK.
They have made a huge impact on how companies have tackled their carbon emissions and are now the leading consultancy in their field.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for a Scrum Master / BA to help launch a new platform that will further help the fight against climate change.
- A passion for agile processes, possessing a range of techniques and communication skills to guide our business towards more efficient and coordinated working practices
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a scrum master, product owner or business analyst in a complex, digitally focussed organisation.
- A passion for detail and process and an ability to help your colleagues to adopt and maintain good practices
- Strong communication skills and infectious enthusiasm
- A problem solving mindset and able to devise and document solutions to complex problems
- Operate as a Scrum Master for multiple teams in parallel
- Facilitate team activities, including daily stand-up meetings, grooming, sprint planning, demonstrations, release planning, and team retrospectives.
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
- Manage sprint release deliverables and proactively identify and resolve impediments.
- Communicate Agile team's progress, dependencies, and impediments.
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes.