We are currently working with a fast-growing Foreign Exchange brand who are currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager to strengthen their current marketing team. This role will be the driving force behind executing the organisations marketing plan. With the support of the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for delivering the required commercial expectations, supporting the internal business development teams optimising channels and campaigns
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives
- Conduct audience research and segmentation to ensure campaigns are highly targeted.
- Support in creating and updating sales collateral for the business development and marketing teams on a regular basis
- Support the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns using automation workflows
- Deliver thought leadership content in coordination with the relevant demand generation requirements
- Development of a relevant and appropriate customer experience across all customer touchpoints to maximise profitability
- Strong B2B marketing experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign creation with a good understanding of reporting and segmentation.
- Proven success in delivering demand generation campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Project and event management experience.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software like HubSpot, MailChimp or similar.
- Familiarity with landing page development and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).