One of the world’s most prestigious and recognisable membership bodies is currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing Manager.
You’ll partner with the key business stakeholders across marketing, brand management, communications and advertising, including the regional marketing managers to advise on brand positioning, identity and create activations to build, grow and solidify their brands. This is about supporting the delivery of a differentiated brand experience. The core elements of the role include:
- Manage brand projects and campaigns from end to end
- Bring forward-thinking ideas, apply insights and offer big-picture thinking to projects and programs
- Make recommendations on brand considerations
- Project manage working collaboratively across strategy, planning, design, production and the wider integrated comms team
- Generate concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns, online efforts, print promotions, events and conferences, videos and communications as part of a team
- Perform market research and oversee/review all projects from concept through to completion
- Promote team’s creative culture sharing ideas, trends and other creative topics
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate your skills in client presentations, end to end project management and the ability to create, develop and sustain effective client relationships as an effective business partner together with knowledge of brand management, social media strategy and implementation and market research.