As a BISO you will have a critical role in helping ensure the delivery of InfoSec services that meet the business needs by delivering Information security assurance through a consistent approach and culture within the assigned business.
In addition, and in support of the ISO RPI, the BISO performs as the Security subject-matter expert for the assigned business, and serve as central point of contact for the business CIO in all information security matters. Further, he will assist in the Identification of critical areas of focus within the defined business which drives future investment plans, and supports the execution of Information Security initiatives. The role will involve both national and International travel.
- Performs as the Security subject-matter expert for the assigned business(es), and serves as central point of contact for the CIOs
- Identifies critical areas of focus, drives future investment needs, and ensures execution of initiatives, and manages the delivery of and monitoring for activities • Partners with other central and divisional IT teams for the delivery of key security improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Business IT strategy, and overall security enterprise architecture direction and apply this knowledge to recommendations and security architecture within individual solutions
- Expert in Cyber threats
- Experience in tight budgets
- Background with large customer data sets
- CISSP or CISM qualifications preferred
- ITIL experience/qualifications
- At least 6 years of experience working in Information Security.
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- 3/4 Days Remote working