Director – Media and Communications Planner
My client is a brand leading entertainment & mobile games company. This is a newly created and integral role which sits at senior management level.
The right person for this position will define the integrated media strategy to connect to new players, work collaboratively across the Marketing organisation and lead relationships with external partner agencies including creative and social.
- Managing significant consumer marketing budgets whilst ensuring integrated media/creative led strategies are truly developed in order to attract and engage new players
- Develop and execute multi-channel media plans
- Work closely with the creative, social and internal media buying team to develop media strategies and tactics
- Responsibility of the entire Marketing mix developing cohesive and measurable contact strategies across paid/owned/earned
- Lead contact for all collaborative media agency discussions, internal and externally
- A track record in developing effective media campaigns
- Media planning or comms planning experience working with significant budgets.
- Experience working with multiple agency partners to deliver a single client brief
- Creative mind set grounded in commercial goals
- Experience in cross-functional teams
- Ideally you will come from an entertainment or gaming background although not essential
- A passion for games!