One of the most exciting Global Sports Media companies based in London is now recruiting for a Communications Manager. This is a brand new role and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of the company.
What will you be doing?
- Build a productive relationship with the internal network of key workstream leaders including areas such as the Commercial team, the Sales team, the Design team, the Delivery team and the Platform team.
- Create a streamlined process for communications, internal or external.
- Improve upon the external and internal communications processes.
- Develop a working system for how the agency (branded content and sports marketing) announcements are handled so as to maximise publicity and impact.
- Develop a process for monitoring how the company is being reported upon externally and across all international geographies.
- Integral part of developing the agency website working with a third-party consultant to design the changes both from a written content and an image basis.
- Planning, writing and delivering communications aligned to the company’s brand, its mission and purpose and on point when it comes to tone of voice and distilling complex subjects into coherent and easy to understand language.
- Defining communication standards and assisting in the development of templates and guidelines.
What skills do you need?
- Prior transferable experience as a communications professional and able to work effectively in the field of sport and the sectors it interacts with, e.g. digital, mobile, media and entertainment.
- Excellent command of the English language, punctuation, grammar, etc. and with a passion for writing in a clean, un-cluttered and succinct manner.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and where things change quickly and where a great deal of information has to be processed quickly.
- Internal and external communications experience in a medium or large organisation/environment.
- Strong understanding of how the leading social media networks operate, e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
If this sounds like you then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org