An integrated communications agency is looking for a social media community manager to be part of their talented team on their biggest accounts.
You will be working on the cutting edge of social media technology and platforms, leveraging social tools to create deeper relationships with users. The role will involve gauging sentiment around the brand, using social listening tools, monitoring feedback and engagement and working closely with the copywriter to share content ideas based on identified trends. A core element will involve listening to what audience members are saying and using this to shape future messages. You must be able to:
- Craft and manage content calendars
- Establish community guidelines
- Facilitate and moderate conversations
- Play a key role in crisis management
- Use relevant tools to analyse data
- Manage multiple platforms to monitor community response in real-time
This is a chance to be part of a talented content team working on some great brands and sizeable communities.