A global brand based on the outskirts of London are searching for a Communications Executive to join their ever growing communications team.
A huge players in the FMCG market, a large retail business with a heartland in food & drink. You’ll have heard of these guys. You’ll probably have been a customer at some point. You’ll also think they are absolutely delicious.
Based on the outskirts of London this brand has a growing communications division and this role is a pivotal support to the rest of the communications team and is perfect for someone who wants to either move in house to a global brand and work in a fast paced environment or already is coming from another brand and wants to elevate their experience to a global monster brand!
As a consumer PR specialist you’ll work across a host of regional and national projects for the brand, helping on all elements from managing different stores, to helping with the brands partnerships as well as helping and supporting the lead manager on all consumer PR activities.
As well as the above you will also be responsible for the following
- Work across media, social, influencers and events
- Respond to all charity, local community, sponsorship, customer complaints
- Help with all agency work
- Work across PR stunts, Photo shoots and TV opportunities
- Networking with media by booking and attending regular press appointments and preparing supporting briefing notes
- 3+ years experience
- Consumer PR
- Agency or In-house experience