I am working with a very exciting company in the app and edu-tech space who are currently recruiting a Content & Communities Manager. Their latest project is an app to help children learn and develop through educational games, videos and books.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the social media presence, creating content and communicating with their audience to build brand recognition, trust, and engagement.
- You will write social media posts and blog entries.
- Create content which is relevant and useful to young families and those around them.
- You will explore new ways to engage with the audience and promote their product, creating a real community.
What skills will you need?
- Passion for education and children’s learning and media
- Desire to involve families in a high-quality learning experience
- Experience running social media pages (incl. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) and developing an online community
- Ability to create engaging, fun, relevant content for young families and children
- Ideally, experience working for a subscription-based business, within the technology, media, or education sectors.