One of the world's top 50 licensors is currently looking to recruit a Content Manager at a very exciting time in the company’s growth. The company works across the globe covering over 100 countries and more than 13 product categories.
The team is very high-energy with a passion for creating and storytelling. They are looking for a compelling communicator, with a background in content development, who effortlessly blends strategy with execution. As a talented content marketer you will possess strong editorial skills, a solid understanding of creating and delivering integrated content across multi-channels with an appreciation of copywriting for different formats and an eye for creative digital design.
What will you be doing?
• Develop and manage campaigns for customer, press, in-store activations, events and industry-facing activities
• Edit, proof and write highly effective and targeted content for online communications, including branded content, web, social blog posts, press releases, case studies, marketing collateral, emails campaigns, newsletters, articles, videos, infographics and presentations
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Brand Category teams to develop seasonal plans, campaign concepts and special projects
• Own, create and manage sustainable editorial calendars
• Collaborate with their retail and licenses partners to produce engaging, yet insightful content
• Ensure effective localization of all marketing assets to support licenses and retailers
• Work with their in-house Creative Studio and external agencies to generate innovative, audience-focused content and assets
What skills do you need?
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrable data-driven thinking – experience using Google Analytics would be an advantage
• Knowledge and appreciation of all things digital
• Strong understanding of press audience and how to deliver messaging to cut-through noise to deliver something unique
• Understanding of the retail landscape in multiple European markets would be a plus, but not required
• Fashion experience would be a plus, but not required
• Bachelor's or equivalent (preferably in journalism or marketing related field)