Are you an experienced content marketer who loves all things creative? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to lead client campaigns and allow you to truly thrive? Working in a collaborative and innovative environment, you will work on a range of clients each with their own challenges. From global companies to smaller niche brands across a variety of industries, you will create and manage engaging content campaigns to achieve best-in-class delivery for our clients. In addition to this, you will also be offered the opportunity to take the next step in your marketing career with our personal mentoring and training programmes.
What will you be doing:
- Deliver fantastic results with brilliant content strategies and editorial plans, as well as work on bespoke content projects, to an agreed scope of work, and never missing a deadline!
- Measure the performance of content and its impact on engagement, authority, relevancy and other metrics.
- Develop and design innovative and engaging campaigns that will support our clients’ business goals and achieve agreed KPIs.
- Work with other Founders across SEO, Digital PR & Outreach, Paid Media, Design and Video Production to ensure successful content ideation, production and distribution strategies are executed.
- Understand our clients’ business objectives and goals, and keeping abreast of their industries and landscapes.
- Manage any ad hoc requests from clients regarding the performance of campaigns.
- Mentor cross-team members to educate and promote our content marketing approach.
What skills do you need:
- You understand the role of content marketing in the digital mix, plus have knowledge of content distribution strategies (Digital PR & outreach, social media, email, paid media)
- You have proven experience in producing engaging content in multiple formats that has driven measurable results
- You have experience working with multiple content formats including copy, video, mobile, and other digital executions on large scale projects with multiple outputs
- You have highly developed and proven project management and organisational skills and the ability to multitask on multiple projects
- You have a natural flair for creativity and productivity and an ability to proactively identify creative opportunities and take the initiative to turn these into proposals and projects
- You are passionate and friendly
- You are a fantastic communicator and work well in a team
- You have a natural curiosity for learning and keeping up to date with the latest developments in content marketing, SEO and digital marketing in general
- 3 years + working in a content marketing-focused role with some experience/knowledge of SEO principles and how they impact content
- Excellent standard of written English (other languages are a bonus)