CRM Specialist / Email Channel Manager - EduTech
This fast-growing start-up has already proven success in the US.
They recently entered the UK market and have built a core team of developers and performance marketers, as they scale the business and execute their acquisition strategy.
As part of this approach they are looking for a proactive CRM Manager to join them at an exciting time in their journey. You will be responsible for developing and owning their acquisition and retention strategy across email/CRM channels as well as developing their customer, campaign and channel insights
What will you be doing?
- Review and develop CRM journeys for prospects
- Own and implement the CRM strategy to maximise conversion to purchase, lifetime value and retention as well as increasing the NPS
- Create and implement their CRM roadmap, ensuring the customer database, ESP, analytics and digital infrastructure work seamlessly together
- Deep dive into customer, campaign, channel and performance data
- Work closely with other members of the marketing and content team to deliver a holistic approach to marketing communications
What skills do you need?
- A degree level graduate or equivalent achievement.
- Previous experience within a CRM role at an agency with relevant clients OR subscription business OR edutech/edtech/technology
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
This is a chance to take ownership of the CRM channels and drive the growth of an ambitious well-backed edtech start-up who has already seen success in one of the toughest markets in the world.