CRM Strategy Director
Working with a powerhouse FMCG client.
My client are looking for an experienced CRM person to create, own and lead the UK consumer data strategy including 1st party data. You will be joining a dynamic team in strategy, design, e-commerce, CRM and project Management.
- Create and own the Consumer Data Strategy. Collaborating with brands, internal and external teams to create a vision and strategy for how data and technology will be used to empower marketing capabilities. Such as audience segmentation, precise targeting, CRM, personalisation and identification of new opportunities/occasions to reach consumers.
- Define and represent UK requirements to global teams and help to shape global data and martech solutions to deliver against needs in the UK. Partner with global delivery leads to implement global initiatives in the UK
- Strategic thinker with deep understanding of 1st party data & omni-channel marketing
- 10 years + senior management experience in a similar data led/ or CRM role
- Managing & influence complex stakeholder groups
- Open to both client side & agency backgrounds