Data Insights Specialist
This charity helps hundreds of thousands of people every year through their expert advice, care and research funding. They have a sizeable marketing team and a growing email audience.
Due to digital transformation and growth, they are looking to build their digital marketing and data function with dedicated resource to hire a specialist as part of a core consultancy team.
This is an opportunity to instigate decisions that have a direct impact on growth. You will provide and have ownership over meaningful insight and analysis to guide critical decision making and develop models of audience behaviour to inform strategic management.
You will have an expert knowledge of using SQL reporting and analytics tools to deliver insight, working with stakeholders to understand and develop business requirements. You will need demonstrable skills working in a complex, high volume data-rich environment. To be considered please share your CV making your relevant skills clear.
- Predictive and propensity modelling
- Own the supporter journey focused on maximising income
- Manage the analysis of sizeable campaigns
- Identify and implement technical solutions for data simulation and reporting
- Make recommendations for future decisions
- Track KPIs, evaluations and recommendations across teams
- Identify and deliver data-based solutions
- Recommendations around segmentation strategy
- Build an understanding of the demographics, lifestyles, preferences and behaviours of audience
This is an opportune time to join a team as they develop their digital proposition with dedicated resource across all channels and be a key instigator to inform the strategic approach to data analysis, insight and marketing. Apply now.