Data Governance Lead - Global FMCG
45k/ Surrey based
The individual is the single point of connect for all information and queries related to data governance.
The cluster-based data governance and excellence lead will ensure that the markets are able to collect and use rich, relevant, and legally compliant data for marketing. The candidate will act as the conduit between Global Consumer Data Governance, Global Privacy Legal, and local market-based Data Governance Leads to ensure that global standards are deployed within marketing processes, technology eco-systems and third-party processing activities. The candidate will support the cluster and markets by establishing and maintaining the subsequent responsibilities.
- 3-4 years of experience in working within digital and data marketing functions ideally in monitoring and reporting performance;
- Understanding of consumer data and its use in Data Driven Marketing, and the technologies which underpin it;
- Understanding of the end to end Consumer Data Lifecycle: data collection, profiling, cloud storage, CRM platforms, and architecture;
- Technical understanding of Digital platforms (i.e. web, social, mobile)
- Understanding of privacy issues and data marketing technologies and solutions.
Working Knowledge of data protection and privacy and new laws and regulations including the GDPR, e-Privacy Directive