An award winning digital sports agency is currently looking to recruit a Digital Account Manager. You will be the account lead for several high priority accounts with the remit of delivering against each Statement of Work and growing your accounts commercially.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the account lead across a range of accounts within the sports world.
- Lead client communications and build relationships with the key stakeholders of each of your clients.
- Actively produce and manage digital strategies and activations across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Produce and oversee project plans, campaign plans, media and budget plans
- Monitor the performance of digital advertising campaigns.
- Manage workflow against an agreed budget.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients that go beyond the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Support in business development by responding to new briefs and writing estimates for new projects
What skills do you need?
- At least 3 years experience working in digital across notable brands and campaigns.
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape, including social media, search and display advertising.
- Knowledge of the latest trends across each of the current and emerging platforms.
- The ability to strategise marketing activity across paid, earned and owned channels.
- A passion for sport and the sports industry.
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.