Overseeing the company’s digital analytics for a renowned sports brand who are growing quickly. This opportunity will enable you to grow your skills and use the latest tools that provide the most cutting-edge results for; all marketing channels, data visualisation, website testing and customer journey analytics.
- Manage end-to-end web analytics tracking process - from business requirements, technical documentation, implementation and analysis.
- Analysing and providing insights into user journeys, product effectiveness and recommend enhancements.
- Providing campaign reporting across all marketing channels including on-site, social media, search engines amongst other paid/organic marketing (with the support of Digital Marketing team).
- Drive the use of Adobe Target (AB/MVT Testing) - by creating audience segments, providing pre-and post-test analysis.
- Manage segmentation within the Adobe Marketing Cloud - by creating segments for analysis and targeting (Adobe Analytics & Target).
- Manage end-to-end web analytics tracking process - from business requirements, technical documentation, implementation and analysis (with support from agencies).
- Manage the tracking process across the company’s digital products and work alongside the Senior Digital Analyst in providing commercial insight to support new and current partnerships.
- Website analysis tools (Adobe preferred).
- Social media analysis tools (Sprinklr preferred).
- Data Visualisation tools (Tableau preferred).
- Microsoft Excel (advanced level).
- Experience with AB Testing a bonus.
- HTML a bonus.
- Any recommended tools will be assessed.
- Educated to at least degree level (Computer Science, Maths, IT, Business, Engineering preferred).
- Min 1 years’ current experience.
- Previous experience with Analytics tools (Adobe preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of digital media, marketing and analytics.
- Dashboard and report creation.