Digital Content/ Digital Sales Manager – London
This premium publisher has a global presence and fantastic heritage. In a busy marketplace this group have had recent double-digit online growth and are really seeking to accelerate this.
In light of recent changes this role has been newly created. The right candidate will have a background working for a digital brand in a sales role with an already strong relationship with key media agencies (planning teams). This person will have previously demonstrated success selling content based digital solutions as well as monetising the display inventory.
- Day to day responsibility for selling display, creative solutions and partnerships.
- Implement the display & content strategy whilst supporting the wider brand strategy
- Increase activity from lapsed or non-spenders through tailored proactive pitches
- Look to grow existing relationships with key spenders through innovation, proactive & insight driven high quality responses. Working closely with the Commercial Digital Editor
- Ensure planners & buyers understand the full value proposition and range of opportunities & audiences available to them
- Comprehensive knowledge of data products, and potential product development opportunities
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of business whilst accurately forecasting current position
- 3+ years digital sales experience
- Proven track record in selling digital content solutions including new business wins
- Best in market relationships with key London advertising agencies
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong relationships with key agency planners & buyers