This is a well-known lifestyle and entertainment brand based very centrally in London.
They have a sizeable audience fostered through online communications. Content is an integral part of this brand’s audience acquisition strategy. As such they are looking for an experienced online editor/content manager as they take their content proposition to the next phase.
The role will build on their existing content strategy, using your understanding of audiences (where they are and how they consumer content), to lead ideation and create new content that increases acquisition. You’ll have a strong understanding of brand and tone of voice across multiple channels. To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Content management including social media to grow audiences
- Copywriting and editing (produce, edit and optimise digital content)
- Website CMS management and demonstrable knowledge of best practice
- Understanding of GA and SEO
- Recruit and manage contacts including guest bloggers, writers/guests, photographers etc.