Digital Marketing Manager wanted for leading luxury lifestyle business.
The voice and authority for luxury lifestyle – partnering with some of the most impressive global brands including Google, Facebook, Versace and Louis Vuitton. They are now searching for an established Digital Marketing Manager to drive and deliver Digital strategy across all of their business and offerings.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include to build and drive out the digital marketing strategy, reinforcing the brand presence within the Luxury market. As well as helping with membership acquisition, lead generation and establishing our unique offering across our portfolio through our website, social channels (both organic and paid).
You’ll be strategic but highly creative coming from a integrated digital marketing background with a focus on delivering engaging and measurable content with a strong understanding of building established luxury brands and driving commercial results through digital channels.
You’ll be an independent thinker who is happy to work autonomously utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, content creation. Creating a global social media strategy and plan and managing the online presence and campaigns for the brand
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
- Own and implement multi-channel digital marketing strategy including paid & organic social, SEO, PPC
- Working closely with the Editorial Team to deliver highly impactful Content across our channels
- Working with any of our external Agency partners on briefs
- Drive online traffic and acquire new members / leads through data analysis
- Create and monitor Google Analytics for the marketing teams to identify leads / opportunities to increase conversions
- Experience of growing audience across multiple platforms (including social media, website traffic and email database)
- Help implement new customer acquisition strategies using a mix of digital marketing channels
- Advise the team on how to optimise and improve the digital customer journey (through new app management / development and working closely with the digital design, strategists, development and UX teams)
- Manage and implement the email marketing strategy
- Minimum of 4-5 years in similar role.
- Bachelors degree in Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience of successful digital change management and results.
- Analytical with a structured and strategic work approach. Ability to analyse data from multiple sources to unlock actionable insights.
- Strong organisational skills; ability to plan and lead multiple projects, in a deadline and results oriented environment.
- Experience in digital design and website development
- Practical working knowledge and experience of CMS systems.
- Enthusiasm to share skills and train others on how to produce, edit and optimise digital content
- Understanding of luxury brand building and its distinct marketing requirements.
- As a solution-focused individual you’ll be able to work well under pressure
- Expert in Search Engine Optimisation, paid media and Google Analytics
- Experience using social media channels to amplify content.
- Reliable and able to work both autonomously and as a strong team player.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and a expert knowledge of CRM, CMS and email systems. Adobe Creative Suite advantageous.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, with a willingness to participate and get involved at all times.
- Developed project management skills.
- Fast learner and able to adapt to new processes in a fast-paced working environment.
- Committed with a strong desire to deliver excellent work.
For more information please get in touch with Sam @ Native Gravity.