My Client, one of the fastest growing drinks brands in the UK (voted in the top 10 start-ups) is now looking to grow its marketing team by recruiting a Digital Content Manager. Investment backed, this subscription based company has seen huge success in a very short period of time. If you are a performance focused content specialist then this could be the role for you.
The main focus of the role will be to help the company grow and improve their blog, already one of the best-read food and drink blogs in the country. You will lead a programme of upgrades from refreshing their SEO strategy to working with designers to develop the blog’s appearance and functionality.
You will also plan and write best-in-class digital content that engages customers and drives traffic via organic search, social channels and email.
What will you be doing?
- Own the companies blog - from planning and creating content to optimising strategy and ensuring performance against KPIs
- Work with their UX designer on a redesign project
- Review and refresh our blog SEO strategy
- Work with social media channel owners to optimise content distribution
- Provide copywriting services for marketing assets
What skills do you need?
- Degree-level graduate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital content writing and planning.
- Excellent writing skills with loads of fresh ideas.
- Experience of setting and implementing successful SEO content strategies
- Experience of B2C marketing copywriting
If this role sounds of interest please contact Andrew Stoves at email@example.com