Digital Director – Interim contract (6 months+)
England – The North (minimum 4 days per week)
PE backed retail brand with an international presence. With a strong bricks and mortar presence in the UK this company are fast growing their online & instore experiences. This brand produce and sell premium products. They have a strong brand heritage and loyal customer following.
Currently this brand brings in about 20% of its revenues through their website/ digital channels. The ambition within this role is to improve and accelerate their website conversions and build significant growth in ecommerce. Looking closely at the customer journey and user experience, make recommendations and support in the implementation of those changes.
- Significant executive level experience of eCommerce/ Digital implementation
- A previous track record of delivering/ demonstrating significant eCommerce growth within the retail industry.
- Previous experience of managing and leading teams of 10+ within digital
- Omni channel experience specifically around driving customer footfall would be a bonus
- Strong product/ tech knowledge is a must.
- Comfortable with marketing acquisition channels – UX, UI, CRM and CX definition.