Digital Fundraising Manager – London
Competitive Salary + great softer benefits including flexible working
This charity sits at the heart of the nation and has a history that dates back over 100 years
The Digital Fundraising Manager will lead the digital fundraising strategy and work with the wider marketing teams to widen the supporter base and income. Leading across all digital channels with a focus on improving the online fundraising journeys.
- To support the Head of Digital Marketing and fundraising stakeholders, to devise an overall Supporter Design Experience lifecycle roadmap
- Work with fundraising teams to deliver integrated campaigns that meet jointly-owned objectives.
- Develop digital acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies for supporters (financial and non-financial) in conjunction with fundraising and marketing teams
- Manage key donation journey funnels to maximise conversion, completion rates and income generation.
- Contribute to cross-directorate communications and fundraising campaigns to help drive revenue generating activities and achieve strategic goals.
- Set KPIs and income targets for digital fundraising activity, monitoring performance, optimising journeys and analysing and reporting on results to a wide range of stakeholders and translate this analysis into action.
- Research and follow developments in digital technology, assessing the opportunities for fundraising and putting forward development proposals.
- Manage external agencies to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget and achieve agreed evaluation metrics.
- Experience in delivering digital campaigns
- Knowledge of using CMS & email platforms
- Prior experience across a range of digital channels across web, mobile, social & paid media
- Previous experience of acquisition campaigns with focus on growth and engagement