Digital Marketing Executive (Performance Marketing) - 35,000
London - North West
This leading foreign exchange company have recently begun a new and exciting growth phase. Having been recently acquired by a renowned private equity group.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be the driving force behind the organisation’s performance marketing acquisition strategy. With the support of the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for delivering the required commercial expectations for the digital acquisition channels and measured on optimising channels and campaigns to deliver positive return on investment
- Implement the digital acquisition strategy across all performance marketing channels - paid search and paid social being the main focus
- Campaign management and implementation - day to day management of all paid channels, including Facebook, AdWords and affiliate marketing partners
- Analysis and attribution - identify trends across channels, regions and audiences and ensuring effective attribution
- Experience managing and executing PPC/AdWords campaigns
- Expertise in all things Facebook: Planning, managing and optimising Facebook campaigns
- Background experience in financial services, BtoC and consumer focused sectors is preferred.
- google analytics, Hubspot and experience of using CRM platforms and automation tools would be useful.
- mix panel, hotjar or similar CRO tools.