Senior Digital Marketing Executive
I am currently working with a fast paced Travel/Lifestyle brand who are in search of a results-orientated digital enthusiast. The position reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will allow you to fully utilise your Digital expertise across a variety of channels especially paid advertising. You will support the marketing team in creating strong marketing campaigns, creating innovative advertising messages along with analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of both online and offline activities.
What will you be doing?
• Delivery of online media plan for the brand through their agency, including: PPC, SEO, Display prospecting & retargeting and Affiliate.
• Social Media channel management (organic), creation and delivery of relevant, engaging and converting social media plans in line with the overarching marketing strategy.
• Analysis and reporting of results from online marketing channels.
• Web Analytics. Analyse and report on results from online marketing channels. Ensuring that targets and KPI’s are achieved.
• Delivery of digital marketing assets, working with their advertising agency and colleagues to ensure compelling, accurate content is utilised across all digital channels.
• Take responsibility for implementing and monitoring paid email marketing campaigns and other relevant digital promotions.
• Work with commercial marketing insights to assist the Head of Marketing in the development of marketing strategy..
What skills do you need?
• Educated to degree level ideally marketing related and/or hold a recognised marketing qualification (CIM or IDM).
• Significant knowledge and demonstrable success in a marketing role for a minimum of 2+ years.
• Digital marketing experience essential and previous experience in the building & monitoring of PPC and display advertising campaigns essential.
• Keen understanding of and proficiency with analytical reporting platforms including Google Analytics as a minimum.
• Experience gained within the travel sector would be desirable, although not essential.
• Exposure to building multi-channel marketing plans.
• Exposure to building and coordinating integrated multi-channel marketing plans.