Digital Marketing Exec – Publishing (Premium/ Fashion)
This premium content led Publishing company have a terrific culture and are great place to work. They’re able to produce high-class content including the worlds of celebrity, fashion and lifestyle news;
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will ultimately be responsible for audience development and execution of the digital marketing strategy, particularly through managing the companies online marketing campaigns and promotional activity. You will also analyse performance, delivering insights to different teams and identifying potential opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing a digital marketing strategy
- Managing social campaigns, as well as native advertisement. You will analyse the successfulness of the campaign, delivering insight back to the creative team.
- Delivering ROI analysis of Digital Marketing campaigns
- Conducting insights and analysis across editorial and social, using Google Analytics and ComScore. You will identify potential areas of opportunity from the gathered data.
- Managing and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Managing promotional activity through social media platforms
What skills do you need?
- At least 3 years’ recent experience of working within a Digital Marketing role, preferably within publishing.
- Spoken Spanish language skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience within the fashion or luxury sectors would be an advantage
- Experience working with Facebook paid adverts, SEM and SEO is an advantage