Senior Digital Executive opportunity working with a household name premium publishing brand to help drive the digital marketing output of an established in-house marketing team for a leading publishing brand.
- Household name publishing premium publishing brand
- Established reputation across domestic and international markets covering domestic and global current affairs, fashion, and entertainment
- Strong marketing and digital marketing teams working in close collaboration with other creative and editorial teams
- An exciting Senior Digital Executive role responsible for overseeing web analytics, CRM and email campaigns, content creation and management, social media, and SEO
- Working alongside alongside editorial, social and SEO teams within an established marketing team
- Spanish language skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Reporting into Head of Department, opportunity for greater responsibility and autonomy
- Previous working experience within a Digital Marketing team, preferably within publishing.
- Intermediate/Advance level of spoken Spanish would be very useful.
- Advanced numeracy and Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with Facebook ads, SEM and SEO
- Confidence in planning and managing paid search budgets