Digital Marketing Executive
About the Company
Rapidly growing online property portal based in London. As a market leading provider of property information and listings.
This company is always looking for exceptional people who are enthusiastic, work hard, play hard and have a good sense of humour. They have some of the best people in sector covering sales, marketing, editorial and subject matter expertise.
About the role
They are seeking a creative digital marketing executive to come in and hit the ground running. Reporting into the digital marketing manager, you will become a valuable member of a team that delivers an integrated mix of digital communications including newsletters, content, email campaigns, social media and in-house digital marketing.
As marketing executive, you will strive for a creative input, have a flare for design, a passion for marketing and have a great eye for detail.
- Work with the digital marketing manager to manage the company programmatic advertising trading desk. This includes creating dynamic ads, writing copy, allocating budget, initiating campaigns on our DMP and then reporting back on campaign performance
- Together with the digital marketing manager, manage online advertising and remarketing
- Support the sales team in new client acquisition strategies
- Support the digital marketing manager to set and manage effective strategies for digital content
- Work in conjunction with SEO, the wider marketing team and editorial on the creation of content.
- Come up with innovative and creative ideas for campaigns across digital channels
- Work closely with our senior social media executive and digital marketing assistant on the creation and delivery of innovative social media campaigns
- Create and execute copy for all channels, print, web, PPC, SMS, email, brochures, flyers, eBooks etc
- Improve the customer journey – taking into consideration marketing automation campaigns Suggest additions to content to enhance the customer journey and the organisation’s KPIs
- Support the digital marketing manager in the development of strategic partnerships
Marketing executive – key skills
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience - essential
- Creative thinker with flare for design – essential
- Excellent Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign) – essential
- Strong social media experience including linkedin as channel. - essential
- Competent PowerPoint design skills – essential
- Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics) – essential
- Basic knowledge in setting up and optimising Google Adwords, Facebook ads and overall PPC - desirable
- Experience of using a marketing automation platform (IBM marketing cloud ideally) - desirable
- Understanding of B2B and B2C marketing techniques - essential