This charity sits at the heart of the nation and has a history that dates back over 100 years.
They are looking for a commercial digital marketing manager, experienced to help them across digital channels, overseeing a small marketing team. The focus will be on acquisition and retention. Ideally you will have skills across CMS, email automation, social media and Google Analytics.
- 4-5 years digital marketing experience
- Worked in either commercial or not for profit
- Email marketing – used tools such as Dotmailer, Adestra or similar
- Understands customer/supporter lifecycles for campaign creation
- Social media marketing covering paid and organic
- Knowledge of using Drupal CMS, Sitecore or something similar
- Able to project manage multiple projects
- Pragmatic and forward thinking
- External agency relationship management
This is a 2 month rolling contract with the strong possibility of extension and the potential for a permanent offer.