My client is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager. The company is a group of lifestyle brands across e-commerce and in-store and you will be responsible for all Digital channels across all brands.
What will you be doing?
Working as part of their central marketing team, you will report to the head of marketing, but will find yourself working with various people in the team and beyond. While digital focused, no two days will be the same, and you could be working on a number of different marketing projects across functions.
- Media planning and buying (with agency assistance)
- Driving ecommerce sales – the ultimate funnel master!
- Email marketing working with the marketing managers
- Website management – project managing updates including product maintenance, builds etc – working with developers
- Managing other ecommerce channels as and when required – i.e. Amazon/Rakuten/Tmall etc
- SEO for all sites
- Some work on social – but this should mostly be run by the other marketing managers
- Affiliate and referral programme management
What skills do you need?
You will ideally come from an agency background and have the below attributes/skills.
- Team player – yes, everyone says it, but they really mean it.
- Smart – not necessarily meaning a 1st from Oxbridge – but real-world smarts. Can you solve problems? How is your emotional intelligence?
- Analytical – can you look at complicated data and understand it?
- Interested in the world, lifestyle, fashion, design, culture and tech
- Have an eye for design and obsessive attention to detail
- Passionate and a hustler
- Be a digital marketing specialist
- And fun. You're going to spend a lot of time together.
This won’t be your typical 9-5 role. But it will be exciting, busy and rewarding. If that sounds scary, they're probably not the company for you. If it sounds like fun, then get in touch with Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are also some great perks to this role:
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership and other benefits
- Flexi working
- Friday lunch on them
- Equity (to be discussed)