DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
A leading sport organisation working to develop their digital marketing strategy are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for all digital marketing functions of the organisation and driving digital brand growth.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy .This includes membership, participation, major events, commercial partners, broadcast and merchandising.
- Analyse digital performance and develop evidence-based strategies for growth.
- Identify and implement improvements in new and emerging digital technologies to support organisational growth and commercial developments.
- Work with colleagues to deliver integrated campaigns that meet jointly-owned objectives.
- Develop digital acquisition and retention strategies with performance, commercial, event, membership and participation teams.
- Lead, motivate and manage the digital team to ensure delivery of the strategy
?What qualities do you need?
- At least 2 years prior experience in leading a digital marketing team with clear evidence of digital brand growth
- Track record of developing and delivering effective digital marketing and communications strategies in a commercial or not-for-profit environment with clear evidence of results
- Hands on experience across the digital marketing mix including social, email, CMS & PPC.
What does the company offer?
- The chance to work with an established and recognised sporting brand
- A chance to create and deliver end-to-end digital marketing strategies
- A passion for all things digital and sport that will enable you to learn and immerse yourself in new technologies