We are currently working with a fast-growing Financial Services brand who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to strengthen their current marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing plan and commercial expectations, owning and optimising the key websites and delivering a best in class web-based customer journey amongst other digital marketing activities as well as planning, executing and optimising the digital marketing plans alongside Performance marketing teams
What will you be doing?
- Plan and execute digital marketing activity, including SEO, marketing automation, email, social media and CRO
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Ownership of Conversion Optimisation programme – structure, measurement and development
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as and when required
- Manage and develop the marketing automation function
- Strong Digital marketing management experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Experience in running conversion optimisation programmes, including website and landing page optimisation
- Strong expertise in SEO and content creation
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, VWO, SEMRush, WebTrends).
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign creation with a good understanding of reporting and segmentation.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software HubSpot, MailChimp or similar.
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).