Digital Marketing Officer – London (Will consider temp to perm)
About the Company
A well renowned UK charity with a huge focus on saving lives with a focus on research, care and improved support for individual.
About the Role
Generating income through digital delivery to meet UK income targets. Responsible for proactively growing income across the fundraising product portfolio by focusing on increasing conversion metrics. The post holder will use a multitude of tactics, with a specific focus on technical digital delivery.
- Create, test and refine new fundraising campaigns and journeys to encourage supporters to raise funds with a specific focus on digital activities and conversion. For instance (but not limited to) using email, web pages (including web forms), paid media and social.
- Provide audience and behaviour insights, analyse campaign data and report back to internal teams to use for planning effective future income generating activity.
- Maximise the value of those generating income across the fundraising portfolio by being the internal digital solutions subject matter expert and manage the day to day supplier liaison.
- Maximise the value of those generating income through fundraising by developing and implementing effective email communications across Fundraising, maximising impact and efficiency.
- Set up automated journeys across different channels, as well as, maintain and iterate on our existing automation programs based on insight from testing
- Ensure all the fundraising teams web content is relevant to audiences and optimised to increase conversions. Demonstrating value of onsite optimisation with Google Analytics and other tools, providing a view of users’ journeys on our website post-email
- Work across Fundraising and Digital Health teams to create and deliver multi-channel marketing, acquisition and engagement plans to generate income.
- Knowledge of prior digital marketing techniques
- Must have demonstrated acquisition marketing experience/ performance marketing.
- Knowledge of Episerver, Dotmailer, Sleeknote and Google analytics is desirable.
- Knowledge of SEO