Digital Media Analyst wanted for one of the most exciting and creative FMCG brands.
A leader, an innovator and a brand that isn't afraid to challenge the status quo.
Based in the heart land of FMCG / Food & Drink but with a fantastic set up of partnerships and affiliations. This brand is known for their diverse connections from the music, sport, culture and talent scene.
As a member of their growing team you'll have exposure to some of the most impressive ideas in the EMEA market.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing & Gaming, the Digital Media Analyst is responsible for the management and development of the digital marketing reporting system and analysis of owned channels for the EMEA Market.
You'll be responsible for supporting the development of predictive models to support digital marketing effectiveness to enhance the consumer understanding. Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journey.
You'll also produce and enhance reporting and make sure measurements are aligned to the digital media campaigns objectives.
You’ll deep dive into consumer and campaign data and make sure brand insight is actionable. You’ll cover all areas from conducting robust analysis, testing in-house social & search data tools and then being able to deliver qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business & marketing strategy.
- 3+ years experience
- Working in a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis techniques / advanced Excel
- High level experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with analytical software
- Experience of Google AdWords & other paid search platforms
- Experience of working with website optimisation tools for A/B testing.
The client is looking to pay up to £40k for the right candidate.
For more information please get in touch with Sam @ Native Gravity