A leading London-based sports, media, ecommerce and broadcast company is looking for a Digital Product Manager for a 3 month contract, with a start date 20 August.
This would suit someone who has delivered projects within webinapp (or a similar product), testing deliveries, releases and creative aspects of this product.
Working with the comms and marketing teams you will manage the end-to-end delivery of the website and mobile application roadmap, planning and prioritising tasks. You’ll support the creative direction of the product output including design and functionality and lead on testing deliveries to ensure quality. You will need the following:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering digital products across websites and mobile apps in an Agile environment
- Strong background in managing third party agencies and stakeholders
- An excellent communicator who can obsess the details
- Ability to multitask under time constraints and not compromise quality
- Self-starter who thrives on solving complex business challenges
- Experience of Microsoft Suite, Base Camp, Slack, and Atlassian suite
- Adobe Experience Manager a strong benefit but not essential
To be considered please share your CV and outline your availability.