Digital Project Manager
£300 per day (outside IR35) - 3 months minimum
Hybrid/ Flexible working
This is an independently owned digital engagement, communications & creative consultancy with international presence and flagship clients.
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to deliver digital projects to tight deadlines and within budget, working from start through to completion including scoping, planning, scheduling, design and implementation.
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- You will be required to manage a variety of digital, web and app projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
- Technical competence and understanding of CMS builds, HTML5 and CSS
- Working with Agile project management methodologies
- Passion for IT, web builds digital projects and a diverse corporate world
- Project manager certification ( not mandatory)
- Worked with a content management system (e.g. Umbraco, Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, Episerver)
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal Background in digital project management working on web builds from initial briefing to delivery