A leading London-based sports, media, ecommerce and broadcast company is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a 3-month contract, with a start date of 20 August.
You will lead the delivery within the digital platforms team by working with internal stakeholders and external agencies across 4 projects including CRM and SAAS platforms. The implementation has been done, this is to ensure all is working smoothly. You will track project timelines and delivery against the original requirements, delivering concise, timely reports and project plans, and drive agency relationships to ensure on-time on-budget delivery. To be considered you will need the following:
- Demonstrable experience of managing/delivering digital projects including CRM platforms
- Strong background in managing third party agencies and stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a great eye for detail
- Ability to multitask under time constraints and not compromise quality
- Self-starter who thrives on solving complex business challenges
- A digital native who has a wide layer of knowledge
- Base Camp experience is important
- Experience of Microsoft Suite, Slack and Atlassian suite is beneficial
To be considered please share your CV and outline your availability.