Global entertainment brand is searching for a Director of PR to join their communications team.
One of the leading entertainment brands that have a huge market share across the TV and entertainment landscape. You’ll come on board and work across a brand that has been going through some fantastic and progressive journeys this year – they have been growing year on year and have a host of awards under their belt.
As part of a growing team you’ll be leading on the profiling of fast-evolving content, through integrated PR campaigns from media work, creating new relationships and developing partnerships. You’ll be a consumer PR specialist, leading on several campaigns at any given time and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
You’ll lead on one brand but also have access across a host of other brands within the business and work closely with the Director of Communications on telling the brands story.
- Lead account teams across a large portfolio of programming, delivering creative, strategic and proactive PR campaigns
- Strong and proactive relationships at all levels within the business
- A focal point for integrated comms briefs and strategic response/delivery
- Work seamlessly with marketing, creative and digital teams to deliver fully integrated 360 campaigns
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive coverage across a broad media and influencer spectrum; ensure campaign integration across all platforms including social media
- Monitor national press and social media to identify new opportunities
- Organise stunts, events, launches, screenings and other creative influencer activities
- Evaluate campaign impact on an ongoing basis
- A key point of contact for any crisis comms issues
- Agencyside experience is a must
- Consumer PR specialist
- SAD level +
- Brand PR experience
For more information please do get in touch with Samantha @ Native Gravity // 0203 800 1344