Digital Marketing Manager (eCommerce)
My client is a specialist online lifestyle experience company embarking on an exciting global expansion to create their own unique lifestyle travel experiences. An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this eCommerce marketing team. You will be responsible for site acquisition, delivering conversion funnel performance, delivery and execution of the user touchpoints and brand experience, the marketing communications plan including paid search, display and affiliate programmes and the direct creation of all site and email content. This is a broad hands-on role and is well suited to an ambitious self-starter.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for maximising traffic generation to the site through both organic and paid routes, alongside a deep understanding of customer journey and touchpoints.
- Day-to -day management of all third-party agencies across paid search, paid social, retargetting and cart abandonment.
- Devise, implement and own the rolling 12 month marketing communications plan in line with consumer segmentation needs and the wider businesses strategic goals.
- Mapping out a content strategy in line with insights and strategy around consumer segmentation, data analytics and SEO keywords.
- Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, as well as the key market trends, new regulations and developments.
- Work with data analysts and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement.
- Oversee campaign creation and timely delivery of all associated elements for all channels, including the management of all editorial contributors and third parties.
- Work with regional editorial teams to create exciting and engaging sponsored content.
- Planning email correspondence including the creation of all email newsletters and sales pushes, and associated analytical reporting and performance.
- Liaise closely with the Event Managers to ensure designs maximise sales opportunities and site conversion.
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to ensure high quality UX across the whole site.
- Work closely with the Head of marketing to build the wider marketing strategy.
What skills do you need?
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment.
- Significant experience in development and hands-on implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- A track record of success with demonstrable experience of achieving superb results in terms of content engagement, and email marketing, with working knowledge of email tools (MailChimp, Dotmailer etc…).
- A good track record of writing engaging and creative content to reach targeted audiences.
- Highly data-driven and a very commercial mindset.
- Excellent ability to use Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of SEO, paid search, display, cart abandonment, retargeting, email and social media best practices.
- A strong collaborator, able to consider issues from a breadth of perspectives and to work effectively across channels, divisions and functions.
- Have experience of briefing technical teams to change website architecture to improve customer journey.
- Worked in a B2C digital marketing role previously.
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org