Email Marketing Specialist – Contract (12 months)
£300 per day/ 3 days per week
About the client
Working for a world class digital agency, you will be onsite with the client who are a well known financial services company.
You will be reporting to the head of email marketing as part of a team delivering business as usual campaigns as well as exploring the potential for growth and better ways of working through email marketing strategies. You will support cross-channel business through the execution and analysis of email marketing programs with an emphasis on customer retention, segmentation, campaign analysis, personalisation and marketing automation.
- Assist in planning and executing email with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, and forecasting.
- Leverage historical campaign results to run the planning and testing process to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, LTV and profitability across segments and channels.
- Setting up automated contextual and dynamic content across all email types, increasing average open and click KPI’s across all three channel’s email marketing products
- Lifecycle, RFM & LTV segmentation & reporting
- Competency in manipulating data and analysing results
- Set up and execution of Lead Scoring programmes based on source, profile and behaviour data providing qualified leads to the sales teams and relationship managers and entering customers into pre-defined email workflow programmes based on engagement.
- Assisting in the creation of A/B testing methodologies, planning based on content, emotive and value proposition and reporting to stakeholders helping increase future email campaign engagement
- Email campaign planning experience
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Understand and champion GDPR principles and unsubscribe process
- Experience working with a major email marketing platform / ESP (IBM SilverPop/Watson, Salesforce ExactTarget, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, etc.)
- Passionate about the power of email marketing and keen to work as part of a team
- You have relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test and learn environment.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey channel strategies and plans to all levels of the organization.
- You collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members.
- You are flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Nice to have
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Experience of Marketo