One of the fastest growing gaming companies is now looking to recruit a Performance Marketing Manager. If you have an interest in e-sports and gaming in general then this is the company for you.
The role needs someone who is data-driven, obsessed with optimisation and is hugely excited to see the results of their experiments as the company is based on its team not being afraid to think outside the box.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and manage performance campaigns across paid search, content, display, paid social and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute our online advertising strategy, maximising the spend resourcefully.
- Manage multi-lingual digital campaign approaches in line with daily insights and brand promotions across European, Asian and US markets
- Help unify strategies across social media, marketing and sales teams by offering data-driven support
- Create up-to-date reports and optimization plans for ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic
- Utilise conversion funnels and optimisation strategies (CRO; Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Collaborate with creative teams on landing page designs and testing
- Assist in the activation and delivery of programmatic RTB display & video campaigns across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile)
What you need:
- Experience in a performance marketing role for consumer and lifestyle focussed brands, matched with an insatiable curiosity of what's to come.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, drawing from an ability to draw insights from large data sets.
- Video performance marketing experience.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, CRM, SEO and other marketing tools and channels.