I have a Freelance Social Media Manager booking at an award-winning agency in London. The position is hybrid 2/3 days office/ working from home. The booking will be for a 1 month minimum and then on a rolling basis.
You will be working in a small team, helping lead social creative, community management and account management for Coca-Cola and Carlsberg. The job requires a few different skills, but most importantly is someone with a proven track record of ideating, developing and delivering outstanding social creative.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Strong experience and understanding of social with an eye for what "good" looks like
- Brilliant copywriter and creativity, ranging from community management responses, social content calendars to bigger social creative development
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to stay calm and measured under pressure
- Analytically minded, comfortable dealing with social data to produce campaign and social listening reports
- Confidence and affable in front of clients, with the ability to create friendly, trusting relationships with them