This PR and integrated communications agency is on a lookout for an exceptional Global Senior Account Manager with strong experience in crisis management within the PR space.
It is a rare opportunity to manage this account and projects for an independent international organisation. This position will be the fulcrum of the account and will be responsible for managing all projects, from brief through to production and then assessment and optimisation.
You will also be responsible for the client relationship and coordinating the team to deliver projects on time and on budget. Candidates must have previous crisis management experience to help the client manage issues in the global media.
What will you be doing?
- Manage key client account and be instrumental in project progress
- Global PR management, including crisis management, message development and positioning statements
- Provide the internal direction for the team, create action plans and co-ordinate progress
- Be the driving force of each project, considering every detail, ensuring the best work is delivered
- Project manage, lead and coordinate the teams and budget
What skills do you need?
- Solid PR crisis management
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams
- Exposure to sizeable projects