Creative & Tech
about 3 years ago
Graphic Designer – Digital/ Print
About the company
World recognised sports brand with global appeal. This group has been going through exciting growth and change who need a superstar designer to help them on this journey.
Design and artwork on-line/print for the brand and subsidiary organisations that is in-keeping with brand guidelines, upholds brand values, but at the same time pushes the boundaries of innovative design.
- Receive brief from Creative Services Team Leader and work with him to interpret and develop concepts.
- Apply top-line campaign concepts to online activity ensuring integrated and consistent approach
- Develop and design digital marketing content for all areas of the business including ticketing, hospitality, meetings & events, restaurants, hotel, special events, digital media and health club & spa to include e-newsletters and all web assets.
- Assist with the design of offline collateral where necessary.
- Ensure that all marketing messages are consistent with brand and corporate standards, speaks the ‘language’ and upholds brand values
- A degree in design (preferably interactive multimedia design or multimedia graphics), or equivalent
- Experience creating highly engaging and interactive virals, websites, animation and online marketing collateral
- At least 1 years + design experience in a similar inhouse role
- Previous experience in similar sectors including either sports, entertainment, media.
- A solid consumer focus and enjoy the challenge of creating innovative digital/print content
- High degree of competence in; Adobe Creative cloud
- Awareness of website usability and accessibility issues
- Full appreciation of graphics and screen layout constraints
- Strong creative flair with plenty of ideas
- Ability to handle multiple projects and capacity to learn new systems and processes quickly and proficiently
- Determined and conscientious with a commitment to completing tasks and reaching high standards
- Must work well in a team and have confidence in presenting ideas to their colleagues
- Knowledge of offline print design an advantage
- Previous commercial experience would be preferable but not essential