I have an opportunity at a leading research & insight organisation who are looking for a Graphic/ Presentation Designer to join their design team.
You will be working with recognised global brands across retail, media, entertainment, technology and telecoms. Working in a small design team projects will range across presentations, infographics, data visualisation, branding, guideline creation, advertising, promotional & marketing material.
You must be an expert using PowerPoint (approx. 50% of the role) and have proven experience using InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Digital and/ or 2D motion design skills are beneficial although not essential for the role.
Often your will need to visualise different segmentations, demographic groups (i.e. age, social, ethnicity etc.) so infographic, data-visualisation, iconography skills are also required.
Key skills and requirements:
• A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint design
• A portfolio displaying infographics and data-visualisation
• InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop experience
• A minimum of 3 years design experience
• After Effects, Premiere or other motion skills
• Digital design experience
Only successful candidate will be contacted