I am working with a very exciting company in the app and edu-tech space who are currently recruiting a Performance Marketing Executive. Their latest project is an app to help children learn and develop through educational games, videos and books.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting into the Marketing Lead and CEO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of their marketing channels, with an initial focus on acquisition of new subscribers but also across the full user journey cycle.
- The primary focus will be management of advertising channels across Search, Social, Programmatic and Remarketing. Some they're already active on, which need to be optimised and scaled, while others will need identifying and testing while they build their User Acquisition playbook.
- Highly analytical and data literate, you’ll have experience of compiling, reporting and analysing data, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- As a content subscription service aimed at young families, you’ll need a creative edge and ensure that they're continually finding new ways to appeal to their core market using a variety of channels and applications.
- Alongside User Acquisition, you’ll also be working across the full user journey, focusing on improving retention and utilising all of the tools and channels at their disposal.
What Skills do you need?
- An interest in children’s learning and media; desire to involve families in a high-quality learning experience.
- Experience in managing one or more Performance Marketing channels across Search, Display, App Installs / DSPs, Affiliates, Email marketing and Social Media.
- Experience marketing apps and/or a subscription-based business, ideally within the technology, media, or education sectors. Familiarity with app and subscription specific metrics and growth channels.